Georges Towing - Rude Customer Service

Carrboro, North Carolina 1 comment

My car was towed by this company When I called to retrieve my vehicle The person on the other end of the phone was very rude didn't want to answer my questions I go to where my car is can't find the address So I call back to get better directions I finally find the place only to discover that no one is onsite I call back yet again Georges Towing says that someone will be along shortly I ask them why didn't they tell me noone would be on the site where they sent me They again become rude and hang up I call back to inform them that I have the money to pay If they don't send someone there immediately I will call the police because they are holding my property hostage.They hang up on me again I call the police and file a report The police arrive before Georges Towing They finally arrive to release my car.

It wasn't the office staff the rude people They send the tow driver.

Of course he has no idea what took place with their customer service department He's just told to release the vehicle They are rude and made me wait out in the middle of no where to get my car.2 hours and I finally get my car back O and I forgot to mention $180 for the tow

Review about: Towing Service.

Comments

OK,SO WHY?WAS YOUR VEHICLE TOWED IN THE FIRST PLACE.If you are going to place "BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE,LET'S START WITH THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER".WTF.DO YOU MEAN STARTING THE STORY AT THE END?This site is for "HONEST COMPLAINT'S NOT BULL----.***.